It’s never easy to talk about aging or end-of-life care. However, it’s not a matter of if, but when. One of the most thoughtful ways to express how much you care for your loved one is to discuss their wishes with them and plan ahead.
Pre-planning makes it easier to:
- Relieve your loved ones of the stress, confusion, and emotional burden of making decisions during a time of grief
- Know how much you need to save for a funeral or cremation
- Have the peace of mind that your desires are documented and will be carried out correctly
- Save money by planning and funding future cremations and funeral arrangements at today’s prices
- Ensure that your family won’t be burdened with extra expenses while your savings are tied up or depleted by probate, taxes, unexpected healthcare costs, or early withdrawal penalties
- Get all of your questions answered, while involving your loved one and family members in the process
The best time to begin planning a cremation or funeral is before it’s needed. Download a free pre-planning guide, and contact us to schedule a free consultation so you can start planning ahead.