It’s never easy to talk about aging or end-of-life care. However, it’s not a matter of if, but when. One of the most thoughtful ways to express how much you care for your loved one is to discuss their wishes with them and plan ahead.
Pre-planning makes it easier to:
- Relieve your loved ones of the stress, confusion, and emotional burden of making decisions during a time of grief
- Know how much you need to save for a funeral or cremation
- Have the peace of mind that your desires are documented and will be carried out correctly
- Save money by planning and funding future cremations and funeral arrangements at today’s prices
- Ensure that your family won’t be burdened with extra expenses while your savings are tied up or depleted by probate, taxes, unexpected healthcare costs, or early withdrawal penalties
- Get all of your questions answered, while involving your loved one and family members in the process
Cremation pre-planning can provide peace of mind and financial relief when you need it most.
Is it a good idea to plan your cremation ahead of time? Pre-planning your cremation can ease the stress on those who are left behind when you pass away. They don’t have to worry about final affairs because they are focused on honoring your memory instead of being in pain or worrying about how things should be handled after losing a spouse/parent, etc..
Preparations for passing make things easier. Without any added worries concerning disposition of remains which could bring more tears to an already grieving heart, you better anticipate and plan everything beforehand.
Pre-Arrange a Cremation Step Guide
- Find a cremation provider near you.
- Make arrangements for the crematorium to pick up the body.
- Gather family and friends together to say goodbye before the cremation.
- Plan an informal or formal memorial service after the cremation.
- Arrange transportation of remains, if necessary.
- Decide on the type of container in which ashes will be placed.
Pre-arranging your cremation is the worry-free way to ensure that your final wishes are carried out. With Simply Cremation, you can choose the arrangements that are right for you and rest assured everything has been taken care of. We offer a variety of packages, each designed to fit your specific needs. Plus, we’re here to help in every step of the process, from choosing a plan to arranging a memorial service. So why wait? Pre-arrange today!